Saturday, March 15, 2008

Super Savings Saturday!

I did manage to get some great shopping in this week. Don't forget to visit Money Saving Mom for more amazing deals! I still have several Walgreens Register Rewards that I need to use up here soon! Below is a picture of my Walgreens trip. I am more of a CVS girl at heart - but I was drawn in by the register rewards deal on the Olay soap and decided to go back to the big W. I paid $1.18 for all the products below and may(if I purchase $7 more dollars worth) be eligible for a $5 rebate. So all in all a great shopping trip.



I also wanted to show a picture of my Rockin shopping trip at Tom Thumb and Kroger last week. I scored all the products below for $1.94 out of pocket and I earned 2 free movie tickets from the awesome chills and thrills promotion. Here's to happy shopping and a blessed weekend to all!

No comments: