Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Bean!


We are back from a wonderful ski trip celebrating the lovely Bean's 5th Birthday. I have lots of stories and pics. I forgot the digital camera so I went old school with a disposable camera and have to get those developed (eek). As I went to bed last night, I thought about the woman who gave life to my precious daughter 5 years ago. I cried because I am so thankful to her...I cried because I will never meet her...and I cried cause Bean brings me so much joy and even though Mommyhood has it ups and downs, I am so thankful that I am a Mom. Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Bean. So - I should have ski pics up soon!

2 comments:

Riley Alan Blackman said...

Happy Birthday Bean!!! I can't believe how quickly you have grown up. You are such a blessing to us all.

One woman, three boys! said...

She is a WONDERFUL little girl! Happy Birthday Bean! Wow. Are you sure that she's five? ")