- We survived the boo-hoo / yahoo breakfast with no tears....seeing how far she has come puts a smile on my face....
- I am glad I have a week to transition into the Bean walking herself into class...I hover a lot...I mean a certain husband may have called me on my cell from the door of the classroom to tell me to quit...just saying
- Car pool lines are not for the weak hearted...I saw them...I am glad I can park and walk and very soon just walk from my new house!
- I keep looking up how to spell Kindergarten...somehow I think it looks like it needs a "d" instead of a "t"
- Kindergarten has evolved....it is high tech...computer labs, learning center, arts....WOO HOO!
- I am a proud Momma!
at school posing for Daddy
So tell me did you have any rituals before the first day of school? I personally obsessed for weeks over the first few days outfits....but that seems normal amongst girls. Bean was already vying for a different outfit to wear today...but I pulled the Mom Card. So one funny thing I pretty much always did before the first day of school was a long bath (mind you I am not a bath person). I mean I showered every day....but the night before the first day of school I always took a bath. It helped me get ready and get my school groove on...and I always (as far as I can remember) tried to use Jean Nate....after I got out! It made me feel grown up and special! I found my inspiration commercial on YouTube and am posting it here for you to watch.....aw brings back memories! I don't remember when I parted ways with Jean Nate...maybe when I moved on to Avon's Skin So Soft....but maybe I need to go out and get me some...wonder if they still make it?