Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Swagbucks

I want to tell you all about something fun and easy when you search online. Its called swagbucks. Basically anytime you need to search the web (which let's face it - that is daily) you log onto swagbucks and can earn swag bucks for searching. Now you won't earn points every time you search...but you will earn them - trust me. Swagbucks uses search results from both Google and Ask - so the results are fairly comprehensive. I have been swagging for about 3 weeks...to date I have earned 48 swag bucks . Guess What - you can redeem the points for cool stuff. A $5 Amazon gift card is 45 swagbucks, Starbucks if 50 swag bucks right not. So please if you do think this is cool and want to sign up - use me as your referral...I get referral credit - which means more swagbucks for me! Woot Woot! Linky is below!

Search & Win

No comments: