Monday, August 27, 2007

Really Random Thoughts for Monday

  • Here is the good news – I am a SIZE TWO – ok I know what you are thinking, how in the heck is that possible. The bad news – it is only at Chico’s, where they only appear to have sizes in Size 0 – Size 3.5. If I am a size two everywhere – a lot of you reading this are in fact a negative size, because I know ya!
  • Why are tops that make you look pregnant back in style again? I had these same tops back in high school (purchased from Contempo Casuals – every Mom’s nightmare of a store)? I should have just kept them.
  • I think I am old – because of the above statement, what’s old is new again. I just saw leg warmers in size 3T for Bean.
  • What ever happened to the store 5-7-9? Why were they called 5-7-9 when they sold all of the other normal sizes?
  • Where do all my socks go?
  • Why do all Mom’s count to three, 1(long pause)-2(even longer pause)-3, in order to get our kids attention?
  • How come some of the hair on the model’s in the hair ad’s looks fake? Is it real hair? I wonder if it is possible to be a hair model only. New career…probably not.
  • If you ask me to do the cost per unit, or savings % or discount after coupon in the grocery store – it is all good! I can bounce numbers, savings, grocery totals – in my head with mathematical precision. Just don’t ask me anything about calculus or algebra ever!

See – I told you they were random. These are the kind of thoughts that run through my mind at various moments. Have a great week!

1 comment:

crayonmommy said...

HA HA HA. You are very funny, my friend. :)