Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tag - I'm It!

1. Open the 4th folder in your computer.

2. Choose the 4th picture in the folder and post in in your blog.

3. Describe the picture.

4. Tag 4 people.


So here it goes - and yes this is the 4th folder in my picture file - Great Timing!! Although the file only has three pictures in it - so this is the 3rd pic in the file technically speaking!
This is our first Christmas with the Bean. She is going with the flow and enjoying Santa this year. It was at the mall by my Aunt's house. I think the Santa is very nice looking. Perhaps our Santa picture will be nice and calm like this...I hope anyways.

So the four people I tag - cause I think they will play along are: Cindi, Elisa, Lisa and Dusti!

3 comments:

One woman, three boys! said...

Ahhh how time flies! Merry Christmas!

Riley Alan Blackman said...

I can't believe how little she is, and what a great job she did with Santa. So cute!

Leislann said...

Okay, I tried to do this, but we don't store any photos on the computer. So, I guess we don't have any! Sorry to be a party pooper. Bean looks so little. Time really flies!