Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving over at my Aunt's house and really enjoyed just chilling all day. I have pictures, but unfortunately the camera is still residing at my Aunt's house so I can't upload any today. It has been a lazy and busy weekend all at the same time. I did venture out to the stores at the wee hours of the morning on Black Friday with my good friend, E. I have to say that this was (by far) the most crowded I have ever seen the stores and (in my opinion), there were really not that many great deals to be had.....I got the one thing I set out to get - a new computer monitor, 22" Flat Screen. Our old monitor was at least eight years old - and the size of a small car (ok just kidding - but it was a honker). This is a Christmas present for my dear husband, but he wanted to set it up immediately. Thus I am looking at it - all shiny and new on my desk right now.

I am also enjoying the smell of a very REAL and ALIVE Christmas tree. I don't remember the last time we had a real tree. Generally we don't get a real tree cause our cat used to drink all the water and try to play in the depths of the tree. Since our cat passed away and our dog has absolutely no interest in the tree, we figured it would be a great time to get one. I have to say I love it - except for the needles. Those needles are like dog hair....they are no where and everywhere at the same time! Hope to post pictures soon...and I hope that you had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Diddo on the deals but I did get a few! Glad you guys had a good time! Enjoy the smell of the Christmas tree - I look forward to when we will get a live one but most likely not this year...