Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful I am

As Thanksgiving approaches, I am reflecting on all that I am blessed with and hold dear. This past week has been rather stressful, and quite frankly tough on all our family. But, if it were not for the hard times, I don’t think the good times would be appreciated nearly as much. Thank y'all for all your prayers about my surgery, for the Bean and for my scratched cornea….still not sure how I managed to scratch my eyeball in recovery??

I am thankful for:

  • For my Faith in Jesus (he sustains me in my greatest times of need)
  • I have a wonderful and adoring husband (granted this past week has pushed him over his care taking capacity)
  • I am a Mommy (it is my greatest joy and privilege)
  • I am a daughter (I have learned that I am loved unconditionally)
  • For Family (the older I get – the more I realize how much I appreciate them)
  • I am a friend (I hold my girlfriends dear to my heart)
  • For Music (music takes me to certain times in my life and captures memories for me)
  • For food – (cause y'all know I like to eat)
  • For health (having been not feeling well these past few days – Wow – it is a blessing to feel well)
  • For Hope, Joy and Faith….they are what bring happiness to our home!

    Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: