Friday, August 22, 2008

Got Pen's?

I do!



I was able to buy 10 sets of Bic Pens for .50 each and use $1 off two coupons. I forgot one of the coupons, so I had to spend an extra dollar (yes it was painful)....but here is the cool part. If you spend $5 in school supplies and $5 in Pert, you can request a rebate of up to $5.00 from Pert. So (are you with me here?), I paid $4.96 out of pocket and bought 10 sets of pens and two bottles of Pert. I will mail in for a $5.00 rebate and Walgreen's will pay me $3.79 by utilizing the easy saver rebate. Can you say money maker?? I used $4 in Bic coupons (remember I forgot one) and two $2 off pert coupons.


I think I am going to donate most of the pens to my friend who has been to South Africa to minister to Aids orphans. She says that the kids are always asking for things to write with. Sometimes we have to remember that a pen is more than a pen - it is the power to write, dream and create.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Way to go! David loves Pert :)

Kathryn said...

Oh sorry, I also wanted to tell you there is a 5 off 20 at wags today...

Anonymous said...

Great bargin! You are right about the pen; it is easy to take something like that for granted.