Sunday, August 31, 2008

Catching Up!

We are back from vacation and I have pics and such to share later. Bean had a wonderful time at her Nana and Gramps and the husband and I enjoyed some couple time and some relaxing at a B&B!
I have to say our vacation got even better when the vet called late Friday about Alex. She is boarding after surgery so that they can monitor her recovery. Her pathology results came back CLEAR and she is cancer free. The mass is benign! Praise GOD! I am glad we did the surgery as the vet said if we had not she would have kept re-opening and infecting the wound. Also knowing that she does not have cancer is a huge blessing and relief on us all.
Thanks for the prayers and all kindness ya'll have extended to us!

6 comments:

Kahla said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you got good news on Alex!!! Sounds like a lovely get-away too, can't wait to see pics!

Rooney's Little Musings said...

I am so glad that the tests came back with good news and now you have peace of mind! Glad you had a great vacation too!

Leislann said...

Yeah for Alex and you guys! I am so glad! I am also glad you had a great time on you get away! Look forward to hearing all about it!

Anonymous said...

I glad to hear everything is well with Alex! Also glad you got some much needed rest.

Cindi said...

Oh I'm so glad that Alex is okay, and that you all had a great time on your vacation. Look forward to hearing about it and seeing great pictures! : )

The Joys of having Boys said...

That is awesome news!!

I am glad ya'll had a great time.