Thursday, May 15, 2008

The dinner that wasn't

Tonight, I was attempting to make BBQ sausage sandwiches, only I ran into a slight mishap. As I was opening up the package of sausage, the slick content of the meat, acted as some sort of launching goo and the sausage slingshoted out of my hands across the kitchen. The sausage mocked me - I tell you.
I know the dog saw her life flash before her eyes in slow motion as she saw the flavored link of goodness shoot across the room. Needless to say, I had to run fast to get the meat from the dog, as I surely don't need a $200 vet bill from the dog inhaling the sausage. Well it was a nice attempt - looks like it is leftovers tonight.

2 comments:

Leislann said...

Oh my goodness! If only you had a recording of that whole scene. You would have surely won Ten thousand dollars on AFV.

crayonmommy said...

hee hee hee.. I got all the visual I need. That was a great little vingette for me. :)