Friday, October 17, 2008

My latest creation/addiction

So I am trying to drink more orange juice to get all my vitamin C. Problem is - I don't always enjoy orange juice - as I find it kind of acidic so I prefer the watered down version. But in a flash of brilliance - I have resurrected the magic bullet and concocted my version of a low fat Orange Julius. Did you ever have those at the mall when you were growing up - so fabulous.

Anyhoo- I got it down to a big ole cup for just 2 WW points. Combine 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1 cup Tropicana Light N Healthy, 1 packet of Equal (I am sure Splenda will be great too) and crushed ice! Blend the refreshing treat in the magic bullet and WALLA! I need to be on the magic bullet infomercial - don't ya think?

2 comments:

Suz said...

Did you get this Orange Julius idea from Phil's proposal ;o)

Stephanie said...

No - how did he propose? Orange Julius was involved??