Sunday, October 19, 2008

Super Saving Sunday at CVS

After a brief hiatus from CVS - I am back to the red and white again. Yeah for CVS! I missed you! I did take a couple of CVS surveys last week and should make $10 in ECB at the end of the month. I did three transactions today.
Transaction #1

I paid$3.58 after coupons and ECB I had already earned. I earned $7.98 in ECB for the Gum toothbrushes, $2.58 for the Candy Pumpkins (my absolute favorite and I can have six for 3 WW points!), and $.99 for the glow stick. I used the $7.98 ECB towards my next transaction.

Transaction #2

I paid $.26 out of pocket after the $7.98 ECB and $.75 cent off coupon of GUM toothbrushes and earned another $7.98 ECB and $.99 ECB.


Transaction #3

I paid $11.72 after coupons ($2 off each pull-up and $3.00 of the Johnson's no More Tangles) and used the ECB earned above (except for one $.99 cent one). I earned $10 in ECB and I still have a $.99 cent one left. I will roll those over later for more great deals.

I tried to break this down in chunks for those of you who are really trying to understand the coupon thing. Check out your CVS ad - some of the stuff above is a two day special only! Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

Suz said...

I feel like, lately, they're making earning the extra bucks harder??!! Like you have to buy such an expensive item or even two of them to get the bucks.

What do you think? Have you noticed a difference in the last few months?