Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Well- I am happy to be organized and get a menu plan in place this week! Remember to visit orgjunkie.com for others who like to menu plan like me.

Monday - Roasted Chicken, Onion and Rosemary Pizza - This is an old Pampered Chef Recipe I used to make. I was excited to find it again when I was cleaning my files.

Tuesday - Turkey Cranberry Wreath

Wednesday - Turkey Tortilla Soup (yep - this is the last of the sitting Turkey I had frozen)

Thursday - Cheeseburger Pie

Friday - Shrimp Primavera

Saturday - leftovers or whatever we throw together

Sunday - Happy Easter - a special meal with Roon and the Bean

1 comment:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Would you consider sharing your Monday and Tuesday recipes? Both sound delicious!!!

Happy Easter!