Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Muffins with Mom

I had the pleasure of going to Muffins with Mom at Bean's Mom's Day Out program a couple weeks ago. They always ask the kids questions about their parents and post the funny responses. These are the questions and answers from Bean this year.

1st Question: "What does your Mommy do?"
Answer: "My Mommy works at CVS & buys candy." HA - this about made me pee my pants I thought it was so funny. Bean has been enjoying couponing and saving money at CVS - since she was a wee bean. In fact some of her first letters she could identify were - yes you guessed it CVS. Bean can spot a CVS or Target sign like an eagle hunting it's prey. I just thought this was too funny.

2nd Question: "What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?"
Answer: " I love to play tea party with my Mommy." How sweet is that. Bean can plan the best tea parties - and I just love seeing her play hostess!

No comments: