Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth!!

has gone to the dogs - these precious little sweet steal your heart dogs! I think these dogs are awesome. Bean has been begging for a poodle (pink of course) and I admit that these dogs are so sweet. Here is a video from the Circus pre-show.

The last time I went to the circus was in the early 90's while Roon and I were dating. He has absolutely no recollection of going with me - but I remember it was a big deal cause Gunther Gebel-Williams big tiger show was the bomb! I have to admit that we all enjoyed the Circus. I shelled out $12 for cotton candy. I know pick yourself up off the floor - but it did come with a commemorative hat. Thank goodness - Bean had no interest in the $20 light up and spin array of toys. She opted for a small elephant stuffed animal. The circus truly is a place for kids of all ages!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Way cool! Am glad you had fun! : )