Monday, April 7, 2008

The Big Deal!


After 10 years of owning our home - a monumental day has occurred. We both joked that this day would be moving day - but my pre-nesting craziness won out and we cleaned our garage. I have no idea how we accumulated so much junk and trash in there. Apparently when we clean out our cars - we simply load the car junk into those plastic grocery bags and throw into the garage. Boy it was eye-opening. We had a big pile of junk for the curbside pick-up, but we had lots of junk fairies come sift thru the piles and take stuff they can hopefully use. Apparently swifter mop handles are in demand - cause those went quick?



I am so proud of us - so I wanted to post some pictures (but I can't find them anywhere on my computer!). SO I am posting one of the organizer that Roon installed to hold things from our celling. It is way cool - but according to Roon is not the easy one hour one person install he thought. My car has been parked in the garage for almost three weeks.



What a feeling - feel the feeling.......(sing along now)

6 comments:

One woman, three boys! said...

What an awesome ceiling thingy! Where did you get it? We broke down and got a shed a few months back and really did some downsizing with the junk we had! Good going!

The Joys of having Boys said...

Wow, I have never seen that ceiling thingy before. Did you get for like $.01 on a bargain shop? :) I pray you are doing great and the little embryos are too.

Stephanie said...

The ceiling storage unit was at Lowes...that is the small one which is like $60 or so and the big one is like $99! It is awesome!

Leislann said...

Wow! Way to go girl! Isn't it great to actually park in the garage? I love it when it is raining, you don't have to get wet while loading up or unloading your kids in and out of the car. Soon you will be loading 3 into that car of yours!

Kathryn said...

Looks great. We are working on our garage too! I will let you know when we get there...

crayonmommy said...

HOLY COW! First your debt, now this? I am so inspired! AWESOME!