Thursday, September 20, 2007

My latest I-Tune purchases

I got some great gift cards to I-tunes for my birthday and wanted to share my latest music selections.

  • James Blunt - All the Lost Souls, I am really digging the songs "1973" and "Same Mistake" -I do not like the song "Give me some love" -not kid appropriate at all!! Overall this is a great CD though - very mellow - good rhythms - intriguing lyrics
  • Grey's Anatomy- Original Soundtrack Volume 3 - some great songs on here...Breathe In Breathe Out by Mat Kearney rocks (and his CD Matt Kearney-Nothing Left to Lose is also fabulous)
  • Joshua Radin -Live Session I-Tunes Exclusive - oh this is so wonderful -love love all the songs!!!
  • Timbaland presents Shock Value (I know such a digressions from above) - cool beats -

1 comment:

crayonmommy said...

From WHOM or Where did YOU AND YOUR BROTHER get your diverse music appreciation?! :)